Based on many years of experience and unlimited access to qualified personnel, we successfully carry out projects of various types requiring the use of non-standard access techniques. This allows us to limit the need for expensive equipment such as scaffoldings, jacks or cranes.
We have a database of several hundred highly qualified engineers, rope access technicians and professionals from various professional groups at our disposal. The database includes certified specialists having many years of experience in construction, craft (welding, painting, cleaning, etc.), installation, assembly and other works. All experts have proper qualifications and hold international certifications.
We provide specialised services onshore and offshore for all industrial sectors:
- construction and renovation of maritime facilities, pipelines
- assistance during works on drilling platforms
- construction and maintenance
- wind turbines
- various types of power plants
- cooling towers and chimneys
- stadiums, skyscrapers, bridges, flyovers
- assembly and disassembly of steel structures, masts and antennas
- cleaning tanks and silos
- laying cables, sheet-metal works, insulation, roofing, carpentry, repairs
We focus on safety and effectiveness, but also care about imagination and experience, all of which translate into professional execution of projects.
In addition, we offer:
– permanent and temporary fall protection systems
– personal protective equipment |(PPE)
– work site rescue supervision
– inspections and attestations of personal protective equipment (PPE)
as well as
– non-destructive testing (NDT)