Due to the constant search for cost- and time- optimisation, and the development of diverse training methods, people organising work at heights are increasingly turning to innovative solutions that better facilitate and significantly accelerate works’ completion. Work using rope access techniques is a good example. Professionals such as: welders, locksmiths, electricians, or painters can extend their portfolio by offering additional services which include accessing any workplace using rope access approach. It allows them to resign from using heavy and expensive solutions such as scaffoldings.
Nevertheless, adapting a qualified employee to this type of work system requires competent training in safe movement techniques necessary while using ropes. Learning the proper use of personal protective equipment (such as ropes, safety harnesses, helmets and several other devices facilitating work at heights) is just as important and should not be neglected.
GAT International training centre is fully adapted to carry out various types of courses, which enable our trainees from various professional groups to improve their skills, get new qualifications, supplement their knowledge, and to obtain additional permits and certifications.
GAT Training is an accredited training centre, holding the IRATA Certificate no.: 6021/OT issued by the International Industrial Rope Access Association based in England. It is also registered in the Registry of Training Institutions under the registration no. 2.14/00418/2016.
The lecturers of GAT Training are specialists from many disciplines.
We teach in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in Poland and within the European Union as well as according to:
- IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association)
- SPRAT (Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians)
- OTDL (Rope Access Technicians Organisation)
Our goal is to improve work safety while using rope access techniques and to increase the awareness of the possible occupational hazards concerning, in particular, work at heights in construction as well as other industries.
Each course ends with an internal exam as well as an independent assessment carried out by licensed examiners. The awarded certificate is an internationally recognised document, accepted worldwide.
OUR PROGRAMME COVERS:
Initial and periodic follow-up courses as well as different levels of specialist trainings that will provide our trainees with general and supplementary knowledge and professional skills concerning work at heights.
Who is it for?
- employers and managers
- blue-collar workers
- engineering and technical workers
- newly hired employees
Our portfolio includes position-related courses concerning safe work at heights for employees of various specialties:
- construction glaziers
- industrial coaters
- civil engineers
- roofers, carpenters
- warehouse loaders
- conservators of monuments
- maintenance employees
- others working at heights
- Your work is carried out in accordance with the law.
- You will learn how to identify and assess hazards while working at heights.
- You can reduce the risk, improve accidents prevention while working at heights – for an employer a trained employee is more aware of the risks and has better control over them.
- You will boost your productivity thanks to proficient use of security equipment and the reduction of unnecessary anxiety.
- You will gain knowledge and the ability to realistically assess the level of security – employers will provide better protection of workers’ health and life.
- You will learn key features of modern equipment and belaying methods as well as how to use them.
- You will increase the quality of services and your or your company’s trustworthiness.
- You will learn safe work-at-heights organisation skills, with particular emphasis on belaying.
- You will acquire practical skills used during work at heights.