GAT International Training Centre is fully adapted to hold work-at-heights training courses that enable our tsudents to get internationally recognised qualifications through knowledge transfer and professionals skills workshops conducted by certified trainers. Our courses cover working at heights with the use of rope access techniques, also called the alpine techniques.
GAT Training Sp. z o.o. is a company registered in the Registry of Training Institutions under the registration no. 2.14/00418/2016 and is an accredited training centre, holding the IRATA Certificate no.: 6021/OT issued by the International Industrial Rope Access Association based in England.
The IRATA International Industrial Rope Association has developed a training scheme and guidelines concerning safe work procedures with the use of rope access techniques that are recognised and often required by employers in most countries around the world.
GAT International Faculty Members are trained professionals specialising in the field of workplace health and safety. We teach in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in Poland and within the European Union as well as according to the procedures and guidelines developed by:
- International Industrial Rope Access Trade Association “IRATA”
- Rope Access Technicians Organisation “OTDL”
- and the Society of Proficient Rope Access Technicians “SPRAT”
Our goal is to improve work safety while using rope access techniques and to increase the awareness of possible occupational hazards related to work at heights in construction as well as other industries.
Each course ends with an exam, followed by the issuance of an appropriate certificate of course completion in accordance with the resolution of the Minister of National Education of 11 January 2012 on non-school forms of continuing education (Journal of Laws, item 186 with later amendments).
- knowledge concerning legal and organisational requirements for entities carrying out work at heights
- ability to identify and assess hazards while working at heights
- ability to use equipment designed for work at heights
- safe work at heights organisation skills, with particular emphasis on belaying,
- variety of practical skills used during work at heights
- Your work is carried out in accordance with the law.
- You will learn how to identify and assess hazards while working at heights.
- You can reduce the risk, improve accidents prevention while working at heights – for an employer a trained employee is more aware of the risks and has better control over them.
- You will boost your productivity thanks to proficient use of security equipment and the reduction of unnecessary anxiety.
- You will gain knowledge and the ability to realistically assess the level of security – employers will provide better protection of workers’ health and life.
- You will learn key features of modern equipment and belaying methods as well as how to use them.
- You will increase the quality of services and your or your company’s trustworthiness.
- You will learn safe work-at-heights organisation skills, with particular emphasis on belaying.
You will acquire practical skills, extremely useful while working at heights.
Our qualified instructors conduct trainings around the world, both in our own training centres as well as at the client’s facilities.
- Poland – Warsaw
- Estonia – Tallinn
- Spain – Valence
- Qatar – Doha
- Nigeria – Lagos
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Nepal – Kathmandu
- India – Trichy, Cochin
- United Arab Emirates – Dubai, Abu Dhabi